Be PREPARED To Make SACRIFICES! | Timothée Chalamet | Top 10 Rules
✎ Timothée Chalamet’s Top 10 Rules For Success. He’s the third-youngest actor to be nominated for the Academy Award for Best Actor. He auditioned for the part of Spider-Man in Captain America: Civil War. Before finding his passion for acting, he dreamed of becoming a football player. He’s Timothée Chalamet and here’s my take on his Top 10 Rules for Success.
★★★ BUILD UNSTOPPABLE CONFIDENCE ★★★
Get a FREE video every morning to help you build your confidence for the next 254 days. Find out here: http://evancarmichael.com/254/
? TIMOTHÉE CHALAMET’S RULES ?
1. Model success
2. Use every experience to learn
4. Don’t be too hard on yourself
5. Give your all
6. Be honest
7. Find your creative process
8. Be prepared to make sacrifices
9. Don’t set yourself up for failure
10. Have fun
11. BONUS – Keep challenging yourself
✎ More about Timothée Chalamet. He began his acting career in short films, before appearing in the television drama series Homeland in 2012. He made his feature film debut in the drama Men, Women & Children. He appeared in Christopher Nolan’s science-fiction film Interstellar. He gained wider recognition for his supporting roles in the coming-of-age film Lady Bird and the western Hostiles. He portrayed a drug-addicted teenager in the drama Beautiful Boy. On stage, Chalamet has starred in John Patrick Shanley’s autobiographical play Prodigal Son. He was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Actor for his performance in Call Me by Your Name.
★ RECOMMENDED VIDEOS FOR YOU ★
If you liked this video, you’ll love these ones:
• Robert Downey Jr. ‘s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/QhWEjowGM7I
• Matthew McConaughey’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/lfjFEgdFZiU
• Jennifer Lawrence’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/9A2N-F8Rl74
✈ THREE-POINT LANDING QUESTIONS ✈
1. where are you being too hard on yourself?
2. what is your best creative process look like?
3. who are 3 people that you can model their success from?
★ GET THE 3 POINT LANDING JOURNAL★
Your powerful companion to go from just watching another video to actually taking action in your life.
❤ HELP TRANSLATE THIS VIDEO ❤
If you loved this video, help people in other countries enjoy it too by making captions for it. Spread the love and impact.
✉ JOIN MY #BELIEVE NEWSLETTER ✉
This is the best way to have entrepreneur gold delivered to your inbox, and to be inspired, encouraged and supported in your business. Join #BelieveNation and feel the love.
✔ SOURCES ✔
Top 10 theme song by Leer Jerra: https://leerjetta.com/
⚑ SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ⚑
If you want to do great things you need to have a great environment. Create one by subbing and watching daily.
¿ COMMON QUESTIONS ¿
• What is #BTA?: BsY8bmTUVP8
• How do I get one of Evan’s t-shirts?: https://www.evancarmichael.com/gear
• Why does Evan look like Nicolas Cage?: gZHRniTcRwo
• How do I vote for the next Top 10 video Evan should make?
ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
Leave a comment on this video and it’ll get a response. Or you can connect with me on different social platforms too:
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/evancarmichael/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/evancarmichael
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvanCarmichaelcom
• Website: http://www.evancarmichael.com
Thank you for watching – I really appreciate it 🙂
This video and description was imported from YouTube using their public API under their standard embedding license. By consuming this content you agree to the YouTube terms and conditions. You can view the original video here. All content found on Growora, including: text, images, audio, or other formats were created for informational purposes only. Offerings for continuing education credits are clearly identified and the appropriate target audience is identified. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor, go to your local emergency department, or call the emergency services immediately. Growora does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on Growora.com. Reliance on any information provided by Growora.com, Growora employees, contracted writers, video creators, or medical professionals presenting content for publication to Growora is solely at your own risk. The Site and its Content are provided on an "as is" basis. Links to content outwith Growora are taken at your own risk. Growora is not responsible for the claims of external websites and education companies.