5 Pieces of Life-Changing ADVICE from Robert Kiyosaki | #MentorMeRobert
Check out these books by Robert Kiyosaki:
* Rich Dad’s CASHFLOW Quadrant: https://amzn.to/2QhbQof
* Rich Dad Poor Dad: https://amzn.to/2JzRWTc
* Rich Dad’s Guide to Investing: https://amzn.to/2Dk1scH
* Rich Dad’s Increase Your Financial IQ: https://amzn.to/2DgrXzT
* The Real Book of Real Estate: https://amzn.to/2DiSyw1
✎ In today’s #MentorMe video, we share the 5 pieces of life-changing advice from Robert Kioysaki!
★★★ SELF-LOVE TRAINING ★★★
Get a FREE video every morning for the next 254 days to train yourself how to have more self-love. Find out here: https://evancarmichael.com/254
★ RECOMMENDED VIDEOS FOR YOU ★
If you liked this video, you’ll love these ones:
• “LEARN From Your MISTAKES!” | Robert Kiyosaki – https://youtu.be/YSpYnlqI128
• Rich Dad Poor Dad – Robert Kiyosaki’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/yVfBdFs4_S8
• Robert Kiyosaki Cash Flow Quadrant – https://youtu.be/13zmg0BSDk0
✈ THREE-POINT LANDING QUESTIONS ✈
1. who do you need to stop hanging out with?
2. what’s one small test on an idea that you can try this week?
3. what will you commit to learn to improve yourself this month?
★ GET THE 3 POINT LANDING JOURNAL★
Your powerful companion to go from just watching another video to actually taking action in your life.
❤ HELP TRANSLATE THIS VIDEO ❤
If you loved this video, help people in other countries enjoy it too by making captions for it. Spread the love and impact.
✉ JOIN MY #BELIEVE NEWSLETTER ✉
This is the best way to have entrepreneur gold delivered to your inbox, and to be inspired, encouraged and supported in your business. Join #BelieveNation and feel the love.
✎ More about Robert Kiyosaki. A fourth-generation Japanese American, he was born in Hawaii. After graduating from High School, he attended the U.S. Merchant Marine Academy. After graduating from college he began his career by taking a job with Standard Oil’s tanker office. He was honorably discharged from the Marine Corps in June 1974. He started a company that brought to market the first nylon and Velcro “surfer” wallets. In 1994, he retired at the age of 47. He launched Cashflow Technologies, a business company which owns the Rich Dad and Cashflow brands. He also maintains a monthly column on Yahoo Finance. He has co-authored one book with his sister called “Rich Brother, Rich Sister”.
✔ SOURCES ✔
⚑ SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ⚑
If you want to do great things you need to have a great environment. Create one by subbing and watching daily.
¿ COMMON QUESTIONS ¿
• What is #BTA?: BsY8bmTUVP8
• How do I get one of Evan’s t-shirts?: https://www.evancarmichael.com/gear
• Why does Evan look like Nicolas Cage?: gZHRniTcRwo
• How do I vote for the next Top 10 video Evan should make?
ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
Leave a comment on this video and it’ll get a response. Or you can connect with me on different social platforms too:
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/evancarmichael/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/evancarmichael
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvanCarmichaelcom
• Website: http://www.evancarmichael.com
Thank you for watching – I really appreciate it 🙂
This video and description was imported from YouTube using their public API under their standard embedding license. By consuming this content you agree to the YouTube terms and conditions. You can view the original video here. All content found on Growora, including: text, images, audio, or other formats were created for informational purposes only. Offerings for continuing education credits are clearly identified and the appropriate target audience is identified. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor, go to your local emergency department, or call the emergency services immediately. Growora does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on Growora.com. Reliance on any information provided by Growora.com, Growora employees, contracted writers, video creators, or medical professionals presenting content for publication to Growora is solely at your own risk. The Site and its Content are provided on an "as is" basis. Links to content outwith Growora are taken at your own risk. Growora is not responsible for the claims of external websites and education companies.